Wednesday, April 22, 2009

There's something to be said about not getting sore!

As most of you know, I am training for an "epic" ride in italy, the Giretto.

I am chronicling my training program on my cycling in Europe blog (didn't want to overload you all here with that info!) and just wrote a post on how I haven't yet been sore while increasing my training volume. I used to use my soreness as a litmus test for how well I was doing. Kind of silly! But I've never really committed to a training program quite as diligently as I am for this.

It's pretty cool. And it has applications for those of you who might be training for your own event, whether inside or out. 

1 comment:

Lizzy said...

So glad to hear that everything is going well so far! Keep training and make us all proud! (Which I know you will do!)